Areas of Expertise
Elizabeth works primarily with individual and corporate taxation. She also manages a number of monthly bookkeeping and consulting engagements with for-profit and not-for-profit clients.
Elizabeth graduated from the University of Kentucky in 2006 with a Master in Accountancy with an emphasis on taxation. She began her career in public accounting in the summer of 2006, focusing on individual and business tax returns. Elizabeth earned her CPA license in 2009 and joined Besten & Dieruf, PLLC in 2013.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science in Accounting; University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting; University of Kentucky
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants