Scott began his career in public accounting with Enderle Besten Dieruf, PLLC in December of 2009. He became a partner in the firm in 2016.
Forensic Accounting Experience
Scott has assisted in the preparation of expert witness testimony and helped with the discovery on numerous cases involving allegations of fraud in his time at Enderle & Company. Scott has approximately 550 chargeable hours in this field. He has assisted with discovery, damage calculations, fraud investigation and preparation of our team’s expert witness for deposition and trials. His work in litigation includes:
- Scott was part of a team that investigated and calculated damages involving allegations of royalty fraud scheme in the natural resources area – 199 Hrs.
- A large part of Scott’s forensic accounting experience has been investigation of bankruptcy issues. He has worked on investigations of fraudulent transfers, dissipation of assets, and mishandling of receivership funds – 267 Hrs.
- Scott has assisted with investigations in cases of embezzlement of company funds – 80 Hrs.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting; Transylvania University
- Certified Public Accountant, December 2010
- Certified Fraud Examiner, December 2012
- Accredited in Business Valuation, January 2015
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Significant Recent Professional Education
- AICPA National Forensic & Valuation Services Conference (Orlando, FL) – November 2012